Siem Reap is gateway to visit the number-one destination in Cambodia: Angkor Wat. With our 2 days package you have a glance about what is the busiest tourist city in Cambodia, time enough to discover the most must-see points of the city.
DAY 1: AIRRIVAL - SIEM RIEP - ANGKOR (-/L/D)
Arrive Siem Reap. Pick up and transfer hotel to check-in. Visit Rolous group with Bakong, Lolei and Preak Kor temple. After lunch, visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, then one of the Wonders of the World - Angkor Wat, climb up to Bakheng Mountain to enjoy the beautiful sunset of this historic ancient city. Buffet dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Apsara Dance show.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – BANTEAY SREY - DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel, go to Banteay Srey temple (38 km from Siem Reap) to visit the beautiful temple built in pink sandstone with some of the most beautiful, deep and intricate carvings of any Angkorian temple, on the way back visit Ta Prohm Temple, Neak Pean and Preah Khan Temple. At noon, we will be back to Siem Reap for lunch and free time for you to explore Siem Reap city ‘til time to transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Hotel room in twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and transportation as in program with air-con vehicles.
- English/French/Chinese speaking guide (Russian/German/Spanish speaking guide plus 20$ per day per group).
- All entrance fees and meals as stated in program.
- Mineral water and fresh tissue.
- 01 FOC for group of 15 and up full paying pax (except Angkor entrance fee 40$).
- Cambodian visa (USD 20/Pax).
- All kinds of taxes, insurances.
- Air tickets, airport taxes and others means of transportation that are not included in the program.
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips for tour guide and driver.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Infant is FOC.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, without extra bed charged 50% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, with extra bed charged 75% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (01) adult charged 90% of adult price.
- Transportation used: 1-2 Pax in 4 seats car, 3-9 pax in 15 seats van, 10-16 pax in 25 seats bus, 17-20 pax in 30 seats bus, 21-29 pax in 35 seats bus, 30 pax up in 45 seats bus.
- The order of sightseeing points may be changed and shall be fixed by local tour operator due to traffic and weather conditions. However, all points must be covered unless amendment or cancellation is made by clients themselves.
- All prices are in USD per person, exclusive service charge 5%.
- Price is valid to 31 March 2012. Peak season from 24 Dec 2011 to 05 Jan 2012, a surcharge and Compulsory Gala dinner maybe applied.