If you want to learn much about the great ancient Kingdom of Angkor, this package is right for you. Our guide will escort you to introduce the history of Angkor, guide you from the early built temples to the last one that throughout Khmer Angkor civilization. And also visit the Great lake of Tonle Sap which is the largest lake in South East Asia.
DAY 1: AIRRIVAL - SIEM RIEP – APSARA DANCE SHOW (-/-/D)
Arrive Siem Reap. Pick up and transfer hotel to check-in. Buffet dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Apsara Dance show.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, Ta Prohm Temple, Neak Pean Temple. After lunch, transferring to Bantaey Srey (38 km from Siem Reap) to visit the beautiful temple built in pink sandstone with some of the most beautiful, deep and intricate carvings of any Angkorian temple, on the way back to Siem Reap through villages and paddies, stop to visit Banteay Samre temple. After dinner, transfer to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP – BANTAY SREY (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, visit Rolous Group a collection of monuments representing the remains of Hariharalaya, the first major capital of the Angkorian era Khmer Empire. Then back to Siem Reap to visit Les Artisans De Angkor to discover the art of stone and wood carving of the ancient Khmer. After lunch and a sort rest in the hotel, proceed to visit the most wanted spot – Angkor Wat one of the wonders of the world, then climb up to Bakeng Mountain to enjoy the beautiful Sunset of this Historic Ancient city. After dinner, transfer to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 4: SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel, we will start a wonderful visit to Tonle Sap Great Lake - the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia and is an ecological hotspot that was designated as a UNESCO biosphere in 1997 and cruising on wooden boat across floating village. At noon, we will be back to Siem Reap for lunch and free time for you to explore Siem Reap city ‘til time to transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Hotel room in twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and transportation as in program with air-con vehicles.
- English/French/Chinese speaking guide (Russian/German/Spanish speaking guide plus 20$ per day per group).
- All entrance fees and meals as stated in program.
- Mineral water and fresh tissue.
- 01 FOC for group of 15 and up full paying pax (except Angkor entrance fee 40$).
- Cambodian visa (USD 20/Pax).
- All kinds of taxes, insurances.
- Air tickets, airport taxes and others means of transportation that are not included in the program.
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips for tour guide and driver.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Infant is FOC.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, without extra bed charged 50% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, with extra bed charged 75% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (01) adult charged 90% of adult price.
- Transportation used: 1-2 Pax in 4 seats car, 3-9 pax in 15 seats van, 10-16 pax in 25 seats bus, 17-20 pax in 30 seats bus, 21-29 pax in 35 seats bus, 30 pax up in 45 seats bus.
- The order of sightseeing points may be changed and shall be fixed by local tour operator due to traffic and weather conditions. However, all points must be covered unless amendment or cancellation is made by clients themselves.
- All prices are in USD per person, exclusive service charge 5%.
- Price is valid to 31 March 2012. Peak season from 24 Dec 2011 to 05 Jan 2012, a surcharge and Compulsory Gala dinner maybe applied.