With this standard trip, you will visit the two most tourist destinations in Cambodia. We start at the great city of Angkor (Siem Reap) with many beautiful and amazing architecture temples, and then transfer in land to the capital city - Phnom Penh, where you will visit the royal palace and some of the other sites: Toul Sleng genocidal museum, Silver pagoda, Wat Phnom.
DAY 1: ARRIVE SIEM RIEP (-/-/D)
Arrive Siem Reap airport. Pick up and transfer to check in hotel. Visit Les Artisans De Angkor to discover Khmer traditional stone and wood carvings arts. Dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Apsara Dance show, then back to hotel.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP - ANGKOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, Ta Prohm Temple, Neak Pean Temple. After lunch proceed to visit one of the Wonders of the World - Angkor Wat, then climb up to Bakeng Mountain to enjoy the beautiful Sunset of this Historic Ancient city. After dinner, transfer to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 3: SIEM RIEP - PHNOM PENH (B/L/D)
Early breakfast, then we will be transferred to Phnom Penh. We will make a short photo stop at Kompong Kdey Ancient Bridge that is the eldest bridge in South East Asia and another stop at Kompong Thom Province for relaxing. We will arrive Phnom Penh at around 12:30. After lunch then check in hotel. You will be given sometime to take a rest then will continue to visit Wat Phnom, Independent Monument, Toul Sleng genocidal museum. After dinner, back to hotel.
DAY 4: PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel, we will start a half day city tour by first visiting Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National museum of arts. We will have buffet lunch at local famous restaurant then transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Hotel room in twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and transportation as in program with air-con vehicles.
- English/French/Chinese speaking guide (Russian/German/Spanish speaking guide plus 20$ per day per group).
- All entrance fees and meals as stated in program.
- Mineral water and fresh tissue.
- 01 FOC for group of 15 and up full paying pax (except Angkor entrance fee 40$).
- Cambodian visa (USD 20/Pax).
- All kinds of taxes, insurances.
- Air tickets, airport taxes and others means of transportation that are not included in the program.
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips for tour guide and driver.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Infant is FOC.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, without extra bed charged 50% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with two (02) adults, with extra bed charged 75% of adult price.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (01) adult charged 90% of adult price.
- Transportation used: 1-2 Pax in 4 seats car, 3-9 pax in 15 seats van, 10-16 pax in 25 seats bus, 17-20 pax in 30 seats bus, 21-29 pax in 35 seats bus, 30 pax up in 45 seats bus.
- The order of sightseeing points may be changed and shall be fixed by local tour operator due to traffic and weather conditions. However, all points must be covered unless amendment or cancellation is made by clients themselves.
- All prices are in USD per person, exclusive service charge 5%.
- Price is valid to 31 March 2012. Peak season from 24 Dec 2011 to 05 Jan 2012, a surcharge and Compulsory Gala dinner maybe applied.